Hey guys! I thought it would be fun to start a new monthly feature, sharing some of my favourite finds from across the web. Yep, I know, hardly a new idea… but hey, I love reading these sorts of posts from other bloggers, so I’m gonna give it a go myself!
This month has been a craaaazy one. I attended the Handmade Fair with Kirstie Allsopp, had a weekend away in South Wales and went to the Biggest Weekend festival run by BBC Radio 1. Summer has definitely begun!
Anyway, here’s some of the stuff I’ve been loving this month…
- It was awesome to meet Chloe from Cotton Clara again at the Handmade Fair a few weeks ago. She sells the coolest laser-cut embroidered hangings.
- This blog post struck a chord with me. It’s all about how it’s “better to create crap than to not create at all”. I could not agree more!
- I’ve been LOVING the sunny weather we’ve been getting here in the UK. It’s got me super excited for summer parties, so I can bring out my DIY ring-toss game!
- Have you guys seen the new Singer website yet?! It launched last month and it’s great! So much sewing inspiration.
- My peace lilies have finally bloomed (seriously, it’s taken years for them to show a flower!). It’s got me eyeing up some new planters for the summer. I love this one!
- I’m currently working my way through this book. It’s all about the history of design, from the early 20th century to today. Super interesting and inspiring.
- I’m still mentally reliving the Biggest Weekend Festival, after I spent the day there last week. My personal highlights were Taylor Swift, Florence and the Machine and 30 Seconds to Mars. I LOVE a summer music fest!
- On the theme of music, I’ve literally had this song (below) on repeat for about a week. Definitely my summer jam!
Hope you guys have had a great month! 🙂