I’ve always been interested in home decor and interiors, but this love has really come to fruition since buying my first house last year. It was therefore a guarantee that my Christmas gifts series would feature a gift guide for home decor lovers! If you know someone who has just bought their first house or is just about to (or even just someone who is very house-proud), then these gift ideas will hopefully be useful!
If you like this, please don’t forget to share it on social media – it’s also a good way to drop some hints if you’re eyeing up anything on the list! 🙂
1. Espresso cups. I love this espresso cup set! We have a set of the pale grey ones – and they always draw a compliment when guests come round.
2. Wooden serving tray. If you really want to impress your guests, serve your coffee on a quality wooden serving board. Accompany with a little jug of milk and some chocolates for the ultimate tea afternoon.
3. Art print. Art can make or break a room – and this R2D2 print is guaranteed to do the former! Be sure to check out the other prints in this awesome Etsy shop by Nottingham-based Mr Panesar.
6. Candle holder. Candles are a necessity in winter, right? Display them in style with these contemporary candle holders.
7. Coffee mug. This is the matching mug to the espresso cups I linked to above. Can you tell that I love this design?!
8. Record player. Sure, you could listen to Spotify… but there’s something calming and intentional about putting on a record player. It instantly makes me calmer, and makes my home feel cosier.
9. Coffee table book. This maps book is one of my growing collection of coffee table books – but it’s defo one of my favourites. The cartoon-style illustrations are incredible, and so easy to dip in and out of when you get a moment.
10. Coffee drip kettle. My favourite way to make coffee is the drip/filter method, so I am dying for one of these drip kettles! They just look so cool!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on these links and making a purchase will NOT cost you a penny more, but it will allow me to receive a small commission from the sale. This then helps me to keep blogging – thank you for your support!