It’s no secret that I LOVE to travel. My YouTube channel is full of travel videos, and I’ve shared a fair few travel-related posts here on the blog. If you know someone who is as wanderlust-stricken as me, then this gift guide for adventurers should come in handy!
Don’t forget to share this post on social media if you found it useful (or just want to drop a few hints!). 🙂
1. Polaroid Zip Printer. I used my mini Polaroid printer during my travels around San Francisco, and it really helped capture special memories. It runs on Bluetooth, so no need for wifi, and doesn’t need ink either.
2. Digital SLR camera. The Canon 1200D is a really great entry-level DSLR. I’ve taken mine with me on all of my travels for the last few years, I love it!
3. Fjallraven Kanken backpack. This is the best backpack I’ve ever owned. It’s really durable and sturdy, but quite small and compact – and it looks great, too. Well worth the investment.
4. Scratch-off map. Take the trend for map wall art a step further with an interactive map! Simply use a coin or your finger to scratch off countries, as you visit them.
5. Olloclip 4-in-1 phone lens. For the lightweight traveller who also wants to capture the moment, a phone lens is a great idea. They simply clip onto your phone to instantly enhance your photography.
7. Leather passport cover. Because why not make your passport look cool?!
8. Reusable glass water bottle. Oh man, I wish I’d bought one of these sooner. I used to use reusable plastic bottles, but after a few months they always ended up making the water taste weird… but not with this awesome glass bottle.
9. Reusable coffee mug. Coffee is a traveller’s best friend. Do your bit for the environment and skip the disposable coffee cup for a reusable one!
10. Traveller’s notebook. The perfect way to keep track of flight numbers, appointments, currency conversions and special memories. A notebook is a must-have when travelling.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on these links and making a purchase will NOT cost you a penny more, but it will allow me to receive a small commission from the sale. This then helps me to keep blogging – thank you for your support!