Next up in my Christmas Gift Guide series is one that’s especially close to my heart… gift guide for crafters! I had a lot of fun putting this list together. I raided my craft supplies and openly assessed them: what is essential, what would make a great gift, what is especially useful? So if you know a keen crafter, then you can totally trust that these recommendations will go down a storm!
Don’t forget to share this on social media if you found it useful (or if you just want to drop a cheeky hint!).
2. Laser-guided scissors. They sound a bit gimmicky, but my laser-guided scissors have saved me so much time! They allow you to cut straight lines in fabric (or paper), without needing to mark it out. So handy!
3. Craft knife. In my opinion, a good quality craft knife is one of the most essential tools for almost all crafts. These would make lovely keepsake gifts too, as they generally last a very long time.
4. Rotary cutter. When a craft knife won’t do it, a rotary cutter will! I LOVE my little cutter. I use it all the time on paper and fabric, as it makes things so much quicker and easier.
5. Hobbycraft gift card. For the crafter that has everything… buy them a gift card! A relevant gift card, like Hobbycraft, is a really thoughtful gift that’s guaranteed to be appreciated.
6. Bobbin storage box. Is there anything more satisfying that a box of fully loaded bobbins? Don’t thinks so. Keep them neat and tidy with a clear display box.
7. DIY craft kits. Why not encourage the crafter in your life to try a new technique? A DIY craft kit is perfect for this. Etsy has loads to choose from, like these embroidery kits from Tata Sol.
8. Sharpies. Where would we be without them, hey? Useful for scribbling notes and for fine crafts, a good stock of Sharpies is a must-have for any creative.
9. Coloured cotton threads. Why not help them stock up their cotton threads with a selection pack of colours? This is one of those insanely useful gifts that will be massively appreciated!
10. Hot glue gun. I’m not a massive fan of hot glue guns, but I cannot deny how useful they are. I’d be lost without mine – it’s saved me from many a craft disaster!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on these links and making a purchase will NOT cost you a penny more, but it will allow me to receive a small commission from the sale. This then helps me to keep blogging – thank you for your support!