For the latest news on my workshops, seminars and classes, check out the list below. If you’re interested in booking me to talk at your event, or teach a class at your venue, please visit this page.
17th December 2017: Bow tie making workshop
Make you own bow tie, just in time for the festive season! Ideal to give as a special gift, or to wear yourself for Christmas parties. Price also includes cakes, drinks and a party bag to take home.
- Time: 1:00 – 4:30
- Experience needed: basic knowledge of a sewing machine
- Price: £37.50
- Where: Wiseheart Studios, 10 Canal Street, Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire, SK23 7LS
11-13th May 2018: DIY Luggage Tag workshop at The Handmade Fair
As part of The Handmade Fair with Kirstie Allsopp, I’ll be teaching three workshops on how to make a faux leather luggage tag. It’s a great chance to learn the basics of leather craft, and you’ll leave with your very own luggage tag to take home – ideal for summer holidays!
Please note, my workshops are only open to attendees of The Handmade Fair. I’ll be teaching three workshops, one on each day of the Fair.
- Time: 13:15 – 14:15 each day
- Experience needed: None
- Price for the weekend: £TBC
- Where: The Handmade Fair, Ragley Hall, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5NJ